• Gitch


I managed to squeeze in a good look of these areas this afternoon before thunder sent me home. I will try to finish the job tomorrow.

Do we call call the slimy brownish green stuff that grows on most submerged rocks and logs “algae“ or is there another more specific name for it?

This stuff:

19 views2 comments

Recent Posts

See All

The Channel up to Paige Brook

I am posting these notes for Sue West. On Aug 24 or thereabouts, she patrolled from her dock (grid #3911) east into the Conway Lake boat launch area, around to the north side of the Channel and went a